Ninja Days

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Days

Tell me, do you remember those?

Random musings

Marik Swift
    Marik Swift
    King of Your World

Experience : 3193

Random musings Empty Random musings

Post by Marik Swift Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:17 am

The Raikage was a idiot for all the the things she did.
    Marik Swift
    Marik Swift
    King of Your World

Experience : 3193

Random musings Empty Re: Random musings

Post by Marik Swift Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:05 am

Mikazuki clicked her tongue at Rokuro’s teasing, though it was an action not brought about by true annoyance. Not any that’s directed at him, in any case. She didn’t mind his teasing, it was always fun bantering with him, but rather it was the fact that she had been careless again that darkened her mood. For something as simple as locking the door behind her – it should’ve become a habit for her long before now, something she should be able to do without having to think about it. She’d certainly have to do something about it, that’s for sure.

“I wouldn’t mind getting a copy made for you. Would certainly make things easier anyway,” she replied in an even tone, entirely serious. As odd as it might be, Mikazuki fully believed that getting a second key made would be convenient. For a person who didn’t live there, Rokuro had a habit of showing up and hanging out at her place. He did it rather often too, so much so that she’s quickly getting fed up with having to open the door for him every time – in situations where she actually did remember to lock up – just to let him in.

It wasn’t just the fact that it meant she no longer had to bother with greeting him at the door that appealed to her, of course. There were more practical reasons, too. For example, if she ever were to find herself in a scenario where she needed to fetch something from her house but, for whatever reason, was unable to leave her current location, she could simply ring Rokuro up – or anyone else with a copy of her house keys for that matter, she planned on making several duplicates, not just one – and ask him to get the required item for her.

Of course, in that case, there would be the whole other matter with regards to the, then, questionable security of her home. But that, she figured, was a problem to ponder over at a different time. Right now, she had the pants thing to settle. That, and her companion’s list of complaints apparently.

Selecting a pair of beige colored capris, Mikazuki couldn’t help the smirk that came over her as she listened to Rokuro’s grousings. Now it was her turn to tease him. “Oh, please. You’re making it sound worse than it actually is. You sound like a little kid,” she chided him, laughing lightly at him even as she inspected her choice of pants. Were these comfortable to wear? She couldn’t remember.

“And pretentious or not, isn’t it fine as long as she’s not causing any harm?” The air of levity was still present in her tone, but it was clear that she wanted to press a point. But despite the thought she wished to stress upon him, Mikazuki had no intentions of lecturing the male, and easily moved on to a different topic.

She was still in a mood to tease him, however, and so she did.

“Busy and annoying. As opposed to how calm and quiet it is here, then? Is that why you come here so often? And here I thought it was because you liked my company.” Chuckling, she tried on the capris, and upon finding its comfort satisfactory, she stepped away from her closet and closed it shut with a satisfied hum. Turning on her heels, she then began to walk in his direction. With a grin on her lips and a mischievous glint in her eyes.

She spoke again only after she reached his side. “I cleaned because I wanted to, obviously. My house, my rules. You know. That kind of thing.” she informed him, all in good humor despite the long suffering sigh that accompanied her words, her gaze falling to the side and away from him. It was rather flippant really, the way she sighed. A clear indication that she didn’t really mean anything by it.

Then, her eyes shifted to meet with his, grey against red, and the grin that curled her lips only grew wider as she questioned him on a completely different subject. “So! I’m curious – don’t think I didn’t notice you mentioning it – why is it that your mother think it suitable to treat me the same way as she did your ex? Does she think we’re together or something?”

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 am